Sunday, June 6, 2010

The Hat of Events













Sounds like something that would either belong in D&D or Harry Potter, right?
Well you would be wrong.
And no, that does not mean its from something equally geeky.
(Then again... It is from a part of my life...)
Its frigging REAL!!!!!
And belongs to a very special friend of mine.

It seems to the average onlooker, who knows nothing of its mystical powers, to be just a hat!
However, strange occurrences seem to revolve around this wondrous hat.
Like when I tackled/jumped the owner of The Hat and he fell on me and had to take me to the ER my ankle was so badly injured...
Anyhow the gist of this whole deal is that this Hat weaves the forces of the Universe together in such a way as to set events in motion that may not have occurred if it were not for this Hat.

I think I will make it into a D&D Item though...

Because I'm Bored and I Can.
Thats Why.

No comments:

Post a Comment