Saturday, June 5, 2010

The Internet Never Ceases to Bewilder Me






Yup, never does.
I cannot believe the kind of shit you can find.
Okay, so I find things like LOLcats kind of strange anyways, but I've stumbled across stuff like a Blow-up Seal Fetish website while doing research on seal clubbing for a class, and someone recently sent me a link to This Freaky Website.
All it made me think of was this scenario:
You're friend is over for a few drinks and after a while, you realize your friend is picking something up, you turn around just as they start to speak
"Why the fuck do you have a dragon/alien dildo sitting on the counter"

Yeah, what the fuck would you say to that? "I dig pretending to screw dragon/alien combos, it turns me on?"
How fucking weird...

I also like skimming through the "Casual Encounters" section of craigslist....
It kills me to see all the blatant adds for various types of sex.
"m4m" "Bisexual Girl WANTED" "DOM looking for Pain Slut"
I mean.. WTF?
Its called not being a creep, and meeting people IRL!
People have beein getting laid without the help of craigslist for a very long time thank you very much...
Then again, maybe I should be thankful they can't get laid.
Wouldn't want those genes swimming about in the pool.

Lets see, what else is on the internet that just astounds me...
Oh...
Well this astonished me in a good way.
I could watch it for hours!
I was very impressed as I watched it and it slowly dawned on me how complex the whole thing is. At first it just seems like a series of images, but then you realize it is made completely out of sounds from the movie and the images are all synchronized... Yes, I love it...
I also love the following Band/Song/Video.
My Device is the Shit.
Because I'm Bored and I Can. Thats Why.

No comments:

Post a Comment