Tuesday, June 15, 2010

We're Not Sluts, but Lets Be BeneFriends.

Earth to people, being friends with benefits is gross, and quite frankly, slutty.
I would rather not use my friends for sex, thank you very much.
Yeah, I don't dig on the whole benefriends deal, it bothers me.
I mean, do people USE their brains when they consider this concept as an actual possibility?
Yeah, lets be bestest buddies, but use each other, all the while not having any true commitment.
Sounds like a recipe for emotion disaster on someone's side.
Not to mention how often it occurs between exes, which REALLY bothers me, because that is just blatant disrespect.
Yeah, I broke up with you because we weren't good for each other, but can we still fuck?
Yeah, Fuck YOU!
Hahahahahahahahaha
Its just a really disturbing thought to me, somehow a one night stand seems to be more, ethical(?) than being friends with benefits. At least in that case it is a mutual need for sex in which btoh parties are consenting in being used, there is no confusion as to commitment, and while yes I believe it damages both parties, it still seems like a better option than letting your buddy use you.
Because with benefriends, someone is going to get hurt, there is usually the hope on one side it will lead to something more, and the other side is usually out there screwing other people, putting their "benefriend" at risk.
There is also the disrespect for one of the parties, because whoever brought it up obviously does not have enough respect for the person to actually commit, for some reason, but still wants to have all the "Benefits."
Its just Fuck-Tarded.
I would take commitment any day over this sack of bullshit.

Because I'm Bored and I Can.
Thats Why.

No comments:

Post a Comment